Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Inspirational Sparks





We all have those who inspire us. Those who encourage us to do better, be better, and want better. Those people who create that spark of "divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul". Some call them role models. Others call them mentors. People we look up to, people who we respect and don't take for granted. Those who we will be loyal to in the good and bad. These great people I am about to mention are so worthy, I'm trying to find words to describe how amazing they are and how grateful I am to at least have them as my cyber peeps and no matter what happens, if they're upset, disappointed or even give me the cold shoulder, I will always support them 100%. They have my back and my loyalty.


These are my Inspirational Sparks:


Elisa Doucette

  The Thinker

She is one amazing women. She's insanely dedicated to her job and is motivated to go beyond the boundaries to accomplish what she wants in life. What I like about her is the way she approaches things with interest and enthusiasm. Imaginative and creative. Bright and objectively critical; which is why I admire her. I love how she thinks, analysis things thoroughly and figures out how to improve for better; for example, like the way she improved her blog. She's just brilliant. If I had a chance to meet her, I'd be so nervous, I would be stuttering and all. I just want to be next to this creative genius. She inspires me to take risks. "If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself"  type of deal.



                                                                                                         David Stehle:
                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                              The Giver


This guy is just plain raw. He's THE man! He'll just tell it how it is. If you like it, fine. If you don't, go pound some sand. He's brutally honesty and that's what I admire. David is very intellectual, a geek at heart; which are one of the qualities that grabs my attention. A CEO in his own company, which means he doesn't settle for less in life. He's hard working, self-motivated and lives life to the fullest.Willing to give some of his time if you need some advise. He's what I call a mentor, even though he says he's not. I look up to him. He inspires me to be a better person and encourages me to do the right thing, to be honest with myself first. If you're not honest with yourself, how can you be with other? His passion for live is what inspires me to start and live mine.






Jennie White:

The Visonary
 

Jennie is just plain amazing! I love the courage she has to just voice her opinion. So intellectual, yet young. I'm a not saying that there are not young adults who are intellectual, but Jennie is just unique. She has a different kind of Gen-Y perspective. The way she cares and represents her generation is unbelievable. She has a positive vision for the future of Gen-Y and is willing to debate any negative opinion one may have. Jennie is always up to date in what's going on in the real world, you can count on that. Whether is reading about the lasted new thing of technolgy, or notifies you about an  intresting blogger. She just well rounded. She has passion in what she believes in and won't stop until she gets her point straight. God, she must be awesome if she made it in my Facebook clan. Supportive and not judgemental. Objective and bold. She has a sweet heart and is a geek guru (yes, she fixes computers). Jennie inspires me to trust in what I believe in and to take action in it. If you have a passion for something, go and get it.


















These are three of my inspirational sparks. Even though these are just cyber friends, they mean alot to me and I will always adimire their persona and fully respect them. They just rock!!!: The Thinker, The Giver and The Visionary.







Image Credit To: Collective-Spark






2 comments:

Jennie said...

Cheila,

Thank you for making my day. You made me feel so appreciated and realize that I must be doing something right. Thank you for reaching out to me from Day 1 over at 20SB! Look how far we've come!

I admire your writing and your honesty. It's refreshing in an Internet were everyone is worried about censoring their thoughts so they can seem perfect. Thank you for being so supportive and encouraging. Your a great friend.

And Yes, if you are EVER in Boston, hit me up. Instead of tweeting, we'll actually have a real life conversation!! I know I've told you this before, but keep doing what your doing, I'll always have your back no matter what.

RdGarnet said...

@ JENNIE:

AWW Girl!! You made me feel special!! :-). You know you've always have my back. No doubt about it. Yes, I smell trip to Boston coming up! :)