Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Time.....

 “Self-observation brings man to the realization of the necessity of self-change. And in observing himself a man notices that self-observation itself brings about certain changes in his inner processes. He begins to understand that self-observation is an instrument of self-change, a means of awakening.” George Gurdjieff 




I have awaken. I found me. Deep down to the core. I am ready. Ready to act. Ready to say. Ready to be me. Enough of this censoring, with tapping "backspace". It's time to spit it out without regrets, without attachments. Letting it loose; taking off it's leash, enough hiding in the "daft ". Fearless maybe crass, better not look back. Enough with walking on egg shells just to protect a few. This is my territory, my instrument. I'm playing with or with out you. 




.....You choose.

No comments: